By Seth D. Cohen for Stop.Breathe.Action
Ever wonder how to be remarkable? Well there is no secret formula and it doesn’t happen overnight. Here is a list of 25 characteristics to help you on your journey to being remarkable.
- Stand out. Being good just doesn’t cut it any more.
- You have to have passion.
- You need to give a shit. People who don’t care can never be remarkable.
- Ask people what there passion is. Being remarkable means finding out what makes others tick.
- Give to charity.
- Stand up and fight for what you believe in.
- Actions speak louder than words. Know when to speak and when to stay quiet. This is a key skill that not many people do well.
- You have to be aware. Know your competition and surroundings.
- It’s not about being better than the next person. It’s about being different. Differentiate your unique potential.
- Be inspirational. You don’t need to be a cheerleader but you have to inspire people.
- You need confidence and charisma, not an ego.
- Be humble. It can all be taken away in a blink of an eye.
- Take appropriate risks and be savvy. Being safe just won’t cut it.
- Dress appropriately. You can’t be taken seriously if you look like you just rolled out of bed. Remember, you only get one chance for a first impression.
- Be nimble. Things change quickly and you have to be able to react.
- Endure. It’s not an easy life. You will have to overcome hardships.
- Don’t wait for people to tell you what to do. You have to take it.
- Everyday brings a new opportunity. Remarkable people know how to capitalize.
- Be mindful and have a heightened awareness. This will allow you to excel.
- Be a visionary.
- Don’t be afraid. Fear can destroy you.
- Have fun! Find your inner child and don’t take life so seriously.
- Synchronize mind and body. Work out both mind and body.
- Focus on your character. Character will earn you the respect needed to be remarkable.
26. Be persistent. Your moment will come and it’s very close.
*If you haven’t already, check out The 25 Rules of Action.
*Check out the new Quotes page. Most of these quote can also be seen on my twitter account @sdcohen.
Thanks for visiting and I will see you right back here for the next Action inspired post.
# # #
Seth D. Cohen (SDC) is the founder of Stop.Breathe.Action. You can follow him on twitter @sdcohen.