By Seth D. Cohen for Stop.Breathe.Action
We all have fear. It can paralyze us but it can also fuel us. It can make us weak and it can make us strong. It’s important to know how to use fear to your advantage and not let it ruin your life. I will follow up with a post real soon on how to make fear your ally, not an enemy. In the meantime, enjoy these fear related quotes.
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” ~Elbert Hubbard
- “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” ~Denis Waitley
- “Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real.” ~Unknown
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Courage is knowing what not to fear.” ~Plato
- “A fear is just a lie that you’ve rehearsed so many times you believe it’s true.” ~Robin Sharma
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” ~Nelson Mandela
Check out other quotes that inspire and motivate me on our amazing new Quotes page. You can also find these quotes on twitter @sdcohen.
Also, check out How To Be Remarkable.
Thanks for visiting and I will see you right back here for the next Action inspired post.
# # #
Seth D. Cohen (SDC) is the founder of Stop.Breathe.Action. You can follow him on twitter @sdcohen.