By Seth D. Cohen
Today’s quotes are focused on business. We need action in both our personal and business/work lives. Enjoy!
- “Skill is fine, and genius is splendid, but the right contacts are more valuable than either.” Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.
- “I see myself as two parts artist and one part businessman.” ~Steve Wynn
- “Entrepreneurs should be disruptive. Disruption is all about risk-taking & trusting your intuition.” ~Sir Richard Branson
- “Money is the reward for risks taken, value delivered and promises kept.” ~Robin Sharma
- “I’m not a businessman. I’m a business, man.” ~Jay-Z
- “I focus on things that are the highest value and do them perfectly.” ~Sean Parker
- “If your in business your in show business. The moment you get to work your on stage. Give your performance of your life.” ~Robin Sharma
Check out other quotes that inspire and motivate me on our amazing Quotes page. You can also find these quotes on twitter @sdcohen.
Also, check out my latest post called Fear Less. Your comments and feedback are always appreciated.
Thanks for visiting and I will see you right back here for the next Action inspired post.
# # #
Seth D. Cohen (SDC) is the founder of Stop.Breathe.Action. Follow him on twitter @sdcohen.