This weeks quotes are all about Bruce Lee:
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
- The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be.
- Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
Check out other quotes that inspire and motivate me on our amazing Quotes page. You can also find these quotes on twitter @sdcohen.